It’s been quiet around the Acumen blog lately – we’ve been extremely busy with engineering work! Too busy, in fact – so we’ve started the search for some new team members. AppliedLogix is growing, and we’re looking for talented people to grow with us.
We’ve built the AppliedLogix team with “top 5%” engineers – because the best engineers build the best products in the shortest time, every time. Now, we’re ready to add a top 5% senior embedded software engineer to that team. Here’s what that means to us:
- Hold a degree (MS preferred) in electrical / software / computer engineering or computer science
- 10+ years of relevant software experience in commercialization or product development
- A professional who values craftsmanship, quality, order and getting things right
- Experienced with embedded devices (i.e. microcontrollers, DSPs, embedded Linux systems, device drivers, etc…)
- Motivated, disciplined and comfortable working in a self-managed, deliverable-focused environment
- Strong communicator and collaborator – both face-to-face and using online tools
For engineering professionals who thrive on challenge and a diverse set of projects, AppliedLogix provides an ideal environment: Our clients span industries from fuel cells to medical devices to aerospace components, and beyond. If you’re the top 5% engineer we need to add to our team, we’d love to hear from you and learn what sets you apart – just use the contact form below.
Please Note: This position is primarily intended for engineers located in the greater Rochester, NY area. Due to the “hands-on with hardware” nature of this embedded developer position, and the need to occasionally be on-site with clients, we prefer a local presence.